Thursday, May 19, 2011

Simplicity List: Jumping Jacks

It's been a while since I've done one of these. Here is a list of simple things that have struck my fancy this past week:

  • That dizzy feeling you get in a moment of sheer bliss
  • Starting new traditions
  • Hook references (Bangarang Peter!)
  • Dark Chocolate Dreams by the spoonful
  • Doing jumping jacks while my food reheats in the microwave
  • The sunburst mirror over my fireplace
  • The smell of barbecue sauce
  • Waking up on a Friday morning

What's on your Simplicity List today?



2 comments:

  1. I love the simple things in life :-)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hook!! OMG! This week I was just thinking about that "You're doing it Peter, You're doing it!" I always wanted to recreate the food fight scene! LOVE that movie. These little things make me happy!

    ReplyDelete