Friday, February 11, 2011

Simplicity List: Veggie Plate

Haven't done one of these in a while, and I'm in a "I just want to change into PJs and relax" kind of mood. =) So here's a list of simple things that make me happy:
  • Hugs from my brother
  • Fresh rosemary
  • TJ's almond butter
  • [non-creepy] Smiles from a stranger
  • A dinner plate full of vegetables
  • Playing Words with Friends
  • Dressing up for Jim and Pam's wedding on The Office
*25 by 25 update: After a few weeks of barely losing any weight and losing NO inches, I finally lost 3 pounds, and I'm down a total of 4.25 inches! Not sure what I was doing wrong -- maybe my body took some time to get used to the clean eating/exercising routine? Whatever the case, I bought myself this necklace as a treat: http://etsy.me/e3f4GV

I need rewards, people. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment