Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist: Bubble Bath

I rarely take bubble baths, as it's a luxury for which I often don't have time. But this year, I'm resolving to indulge a little. Here's what's on my bathtime wishlist:

Anything and everything from Lush - the bath bombs and solid shampoos have proved to be my favorite so far.


 
Bamboo Bathtub Caddy - the perfect accessory to a good book, a couple of candles and a glass of Cupcake Red Velvet.

And there you have it - my simple wishlist for a remarkably luxurious soak in the tub. If you don't feel relaxed after a bath like this, you may need to try it weekly to improve results. ;-)

What's are some ways you unwind?

10 comments:

  1. LOVE Lush! I've been able to take ONE bath in 2011 and I think I will make the same vow to take more in 2012! Project bathy bath! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love this! candles, music, bath salts and a good soak! great way to unwind :)


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the truth! Such a great way to "treat" yourself.

      Delete
  3. I love that bath caddy. I could really use something like that. I just posted about Jellybath today. It is supposed to keep the water warm 4 times longer. I am very interested in try it. I love bath time!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually unwind by watching a favourite show, while curled up with my favourite blanket on the couch. Right beside the hubby of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my #1 way to unwind too Jolene. Right now we're on a Biggest Loser kick, and have been watching old seasons on Netflix. I find myself looking forward to this each day while I work. =)

      Delete