- (potentially) Perfect for skin tones ranging from light to medium-dark
- Icy pink color that works with either rosy or golden undertones, although there is a more warm-toned peach version called Moon Beam
- Blends smoothly onto the skin
- Has staying power
- No glitter, just very soft, light-reflecting shimmer
- Gives a "candlelit glow"
- May cause breakouts if not washed off before bed (learned that the hard way)
- The brush applicator is similar to a nail polish brush -- I don't mind, but many reviewers dislike this
The overall verdict? I love it. I can learn to live with the above-mentioned cons, and I'm a big fan of the way it kicks my look up a notch -- provided I don't pile it on. Too much of this product is definitely a bad thing. You want to look glowing, not glow-in-the-dark. My general rule of thumb is to use it sparingly (if at all) during the day, and apply it a bit more liberally for an evening out. Do what works for you. =)
Do you use an illuminating product?