A note about my skin type to help you better understand the following pros and cons: combination, with a slightly oily t-zone; minimal breakouts, but when I do break out it's often on my forehead or nose.
- Smells wonderful -- perfect as a night cream because of the soothing lavender scent
- Helped decrease my breakouts (note: this may not work the same for everyone)
- Not too thick and very easily absorbed
- Matte finish
- Skin felt instantly softer and smoother -- not so with other lotions I've used
- Sometimes too quickly absorbed by my skin. Almost makes me wonder if I should use the dry skin formula for winter, and the normal/combination formula during other seasons
- No sunscreen. If you use this as a night cream like I do, this isn't a big deal
- The cost. At $36, it's more than I would typically spend on a face lotion. However, I DO like it enough to repurchase
Are all of my makeup/skincare products free of chemicals? No. In fact, an upcoming review of Benefit High Beam will illustrate this pretty well. It's about balance, and finding alternatives that work for you.
Do you use natural beauty products? If so, which ones and do they work well? If not, are you open to trying them?