Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist: Comfort is Key

After a client meeting took me an hour and a half out of town today, I'm exhausted -- the day only redeemed by the grilled cheese sandwich I had for dinner and the subtle softness of an old sweatshirt. It's not often that my job takes me out of my home office -- and while I love to dress up and discuss business over sushi -- I'll always cherish the comfort of my PJ's and a simple meal at home. In fact, comfort is the theme of today's post. Here are some pieces I'd love to add to my collection:

Forever 21 - Purl Knit Scarf. This is much prettier in person, especially because of the shimmering thread running throughout.

H&M - Poncho. I think this might make its way into my closet this weekend. After all, it looks incredibly warm and a little bit like a blanket of chocolate. I'm sold.

Mod Cloth - Academy Days Dress. This works as something you can slip on without thought. But if you did put some thought into it, pairing it with boots/tights could look equally as lovely as a pair of nude heels.

Etsy (PetiteTenderness) - Cable Knit Coffee Cozy. Couldn't help but add this -- it's the perfect accessory to a cup of hot chocolate. I'm swooning over the cuteness.

What's on your wishlist today?


5 comments: