Jolene from Everyday Foodie asked her readers to fill out a little questionnaire. I thought it was a fun way for you to learn more about me, so here are my answers:
1) What are your plans for tonight?
Make tortellini and watch reruns of 30 Rock with my husband. Perfect Wednesday night.
2) What is your favorite perfume?
Miss Dior Cherie.
3) What is your middle name?
4) What has been your greatest personal accomplishment?
That's a tough one! As vague as this is, perhaps it's learning the balance between healthy skepticism and living in awe of my surroundings.
5) How would you describe your fashion sense in three words or less?
Classic yet whimsical.
6) Furthest place from home you have traveled?
7) What is one song that brings a tear to your eye?
There are a few, but "You Hold Me Now" by Hillsong United immediately comes to mind.
8) 3 things you would do if you were bored?
Watch YouTube videos on my phone; read blogs; call my sister.
9) What is your favorite magazine?
10) What do you want to do when you retire, even if it is many, many years away?
See the world and write about it.
11) How many children do you have or do you hope to have one day?
Two or three.
Your turn! Answer the following questions in the comments, or do a post of your own and link it below. =)
1) Favorite Disney princess?
2) What's the last thing you made for dinner?
3) Favorite sports team?
4) Which three bloggers would you love to meet in person?
5) What's one positive quality about yourself that sometimes gets overlooked by others?
6) Describe your perfect day in ten words or less.
7) Are you a coffee or tea person?
8) Let's pretend genies and fairy godmothers are real. What are your three wishes?
9) What was your favorite subject in school?
10) Weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
11) Most despised chore?