Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inspired

Thanks to Caitlin's blog plug post, I actually got a couple of comments on this thing! :)

I'm really going to make an effort to blog at least every other day. Help me stay motivated by commenting!
Anyhow, I know this blog is sorely lacking photos, so I'm going to try and dig out my equipment from the depths of my room so I can upload some snapshots of what's been happening lately, like our recent trip to Oregon and our upcoming anniversary trip to San Fran. <3

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I started level three of the 30 Day Shred today. Intense just begins to describe it, but I have to say I like this level the best so far. Something about it just clicked with my fitness level and I found it simpler and more exciting than level two. We'll see what my arms and legs tell me tomorrow! I just started using three pound weights as opposed to 1.5, and it was definitely still manageable. Since I started shredding, I've noticed a sigificant difference in the way my clothes fit, although the size has pretty much stayed the same. I should also mention that I've made the DVD stretch by doing each level for about 3-4 weeks.

P.S. Does anyone out there NOT like hummus? This blog-famous spread intrigues me to no end. I want to like it, I really do -- but I haven't found one that suits my taste. Always seems too lemony or tart. Any reccomendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment